Home FAQ PIP Primer Who's Nobody Meets Readers' Writes Post of the Month Fan Club Other Pages

alt.tv.red-dwarf

Spot the Tardis

Subject: Dr Dwarf
Newsgroups: alt.tv.red-dwarf

Look, this has probably been thrashed out earlier, but a friend of mine
insists that you can see the Tardis from Dr Who in the Red Dwarf at some
point.  Now he was unable to tell me which episode or anything vaguely
useful so can someone give details?  Like is it true or not?  (I remain
sceptical)

Dave.

Here is a picture of Starbug at home aboard Red Dwarf. You can also see Blue Midget. Can you see the Tardis in the picture? Of course you can!

Spot the Tardis

Here is the answer in case you can't find it.

Home FAQ PIP Primer Who's Nobody Meets Readers' Writes Post of the Month Fan Club Other Pages